/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Philin's Blog: Nothing is Free

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Nothing is Free

Just 2 days ago, I received an SMS supposedly from Bonuslink stating that I have won $19,000 from Shell. Being curious while apprehensive, I called the number given and was congratulated that I have won the money. The guy on the other side of the phone then quickly asked for my bank name and account number so that he 'can' bank in the prize money for me. Then what made me suspicious as I had expected all along was when he asked how much I have in my bank account. I refused to tell him and he persisted, saying that I will know how much I have made if there is a difference. I lied to him that I have only $1k and he sounded happy. Then he instructed me to go to an ATM machine and give him a call to teach me how to receive the money! What Balooney! Then I asked if he is a con man and to this he could not understand. So I ask if he is a 'penipu' to which he called me 'bodoh' and used an expletive which I responded in kind before hanging up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...