/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Philin's Blog: Woke up at 10:30am Today

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Woke up at 10:30am Today

I had a very good night's sleep and woke up at 10:30am this morning. My spouse was already watching Summer Slam of WWE life which ended at 11:00am. I managed to catch the last most exciting match between John Cena and Brock Lesner, of which the latter won. I am so proud of myself. The early days of hard work have finally come to fruition and I am now enjoying the fruits of my labour. I am beginning to enjoy lying in bed when there is nothing to do. And I have installed 100% sun block curtains in the room, so it is very cosy and dark without all the glare of the afternoon sun. In the meantime, I shall go back to nap again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...