/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Philin's Blog: Vote for Ramkarpal this Sunday

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Vote for Ramkarpal this Sunday

I was supposed to go to KL tomorrrow, but it has been postponed to Monday, setting out at the wee hours of 5:00am in the morning since we have a interview at 11:00am. The reason we postponed is so that I can vote for my constituency for Ramkarpal, the third bachelor son of The Tiger of Jelutong, Karpal Singh who had recently departed for a better place. His whole family are lawyers and I hope to give a strong mandate to his son, his legacy of fighting for justice, freedom and corruption in high places. His son needs our vote and every vote counts. This is the least I can do for Karpal Singh, since he has done much for the nation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...