/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Philin's Blog: Rude Assistant

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Rude Assistant

Last Friday, I went for my physiotherapy round at Penang Adventist Hospital under Sing Nee, my physiotherapist. Since I sort of like her service and besides being hinted to give ang pow, I gave her a twenty dollar ang pow quietly. Unbeknownst to me, her assistant, Carol did not fully go out of the room and saw my giving of ang pow to Sing Nee. Well, the following treatment, Carol came to the room to collect payment early while I was still undergoing treatment and when I went out, she said loudly fifteen and sniggered as if hinting to me to give her RM 15 ang pow for doing next to nothing. My one time ang pow to Sing Nee was a gesture of appreciation and nothing more. However, I noticed the treatment was different and less attentive after giving of the ang pow. The following up treatment, was fine but as I came out from the toilet, Carol colluded with another colleague to throw her shoes directly in front of me as if making a bold statement that she is serious in getting her $15 ang pow. I personally don’t deserve such rude treatment and will be going for many rounds to physiotherapy at Penang Adventist Hospital. If this one Carol wants to be downright rude, then may I suggest that she starts looking for a new job elsewhere. After all, I am a paying customer while she is just a paid staff and has no business to be rude to patients to harass me for her ang pow! I give to whom I like and should have the freedom out of appreciation and satisfaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...