/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Philin's Blog: I love the internet

Friday, February 7, 2014

I love the internet

I love milking the internet - my cash cow since I signed up for my first broadband. Just the other day, I got S$15 for a 10 minute job and this converts to RM40 in my local currency. Still on the lookout for more online work such as this and preferably for long term ones that I can comfortably handle. As I work in a home office, it suits me perfectly well besides getting to take power naps in between work. My life is now blessed and a 180 degree-turn since I met my boss online, who is now my best friend. He started out as my website client, and then eventually employed me to work at home for his sports surfacing business.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...