/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Philin's Blog: Going to Hatyai

Friday, January 17, 2014

Going to Hatyai

After my recent trip to Europe, I shall be going to Hatyai by bus during Chinese New Year with mum and youngest sis. We shall be staying for 3 days and 2 nights, departing at 5:30am in the morning when the chartered van comes to pick us up from our house. I plan to get some cosmetics and maybe some bras. As usual, we don't miss our foot massage at a place near the hotel. I hope and pray that Hatyai will be safe from the chaos in Bangkok to overthrow the government of Ying Luck. Chinese New Year is a time I stay with my family at their house since my spouse will be away for a couple of days. I just hope he gets back soon and continue the normal routine as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...