/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Philin's Blog: Earned S$42 this Morning

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Earned S$42 this Morning

Just got paid in S$42 for 6 articles about Singapore that I completed this morning. Each article is 500 to 550 words. Yes, it is possible to earn some money now and then via the internet when you are determined and constantly look around for work. This is a repeat client and we have good working relations. It is a blessing to be able to milk the internet which has been my cash cow since I joined. I also found my boss from the internet. We have been working together for 10 years already and work very well as a team to prosper many people under our employment and also our relatives. Most of your financial problems can be solved with the internet provided you invest in some skills and reading up to leverage on this amazing media.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...