/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Philin's Blog: Verified My Payza

Friday, August 24, 2012

Verified My Payza

Today I managed to successfully verify my Payza account. It was formerly known as Alert Pay. However, the debit card that I bought online is still Alert Pay and I am not sure if I can still use it with Payza. There is USD 32 loaded to the card of which I have been trying to withdraw using the Visa ATM machines. I am still clueless as to how to withdraw into Malaysian Ringgit of RM 90.00 after a deduction of USD 3 for the transaction. Otherwise, I will just use the debit card to purchase items from any of the supermarkets and free up the loaded cash. The money saved is my hard work completing micro jobs from a web site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...