/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Philin's Blog: Starting fresh

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Starting fresh

Thanks for the post from Sylvester Campbell

Unfortunately, people do change. That’s what happened to my husband and I. We’ve been growing in different directions for about 3 years now and got to the point that we decided to go our own ways. Luckily, we don’t have any children, which makes this whole “starting over” thing much easier to swallow. We moved out of our apartment and each got our own place. I got a small house and have been learning to navigate the “homeowner waters” one step at a time. First it was closing on the house, then it was moving and setting up the utilities. The moving part was fairly easy because I had friends and family help me get all the big things moved in one day. The utilities took some time and patience. It was a lot to set up. Cable, phone, internet, gas, electric, water, etc. I bundled my cable, phone and internet- check. After researching New York Energy Rates, I chose my energy provider- check. Water was easy being finished with a quick phone call. The last thing I have to do, is finish unpacking the small things out of the boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...