/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Philin's Blog: Looking Good Feels so Good

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Looking Good Feels so Good

Making money to look good feels so good. At least there is a reason to work hard and spend that money to pamper yourself. Beauticians might like to check out cosmetology school in Wisconsin and learn the tricks of the trade on how to serve and service their customers. I once had a colleague who became a beautician as it has been her dream to work as one using cosmetics - than to type out boring valuation reports and to use Microsoft Excel to draw the apartment layout plan. Don't get me wrong, I love to earn my own income and always make it a point to keep some away for my retirement later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...