/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Philin's Blog: My Several Hobbies

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My Several Hobbies

As an adult now, my hobbies are blogging, reading, watching movies and fine dining. In my childhood days, my hobbies were collecting used seashells, colored feathers, stamps and silver coins. While not working at home, I will blog on making money, upload food photos and update my blogs while checking for Google Adsense earnings. I also love watching Disney's 3D movies, movies by Pixar and any heart warming ones or even comedies. And I don't watch any thriller or horror ones as I will be too scared to sleep at night. You may wonder why I watch a lot of movies these days; it is because my parents watch Astro the whole day and night hogging the telly that I better go out with my date for a good enjoyable movie in the cinemas. And the screen is much bigger with surround sound for better effect. And my hobbies have kept me happily occupied and kept me sane from the stress at home.

1 comment:

  1. Just joined to your mybloglog communtiy. Hope to get back from you too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...