/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Philin's Blog: Recent Order

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Recent Order

I just got a recent order for writing 4 articles from a client in United Kingdom. And his payment is very prompt because the moment I emailed him the articles, he will immediately send me payment via my Paypal account. I have written many articles for him and he is my repeat client. Just 2 days ago, I got a new order from him, but had to postpone writing the articles as today I had to travel down to KL for an interview tomorrow about some issues. And he kindly allowed me to hand in the articles next week when I return. Writing articles keep me usefully occupied while earning some pocket money. And the requirements are not stringent at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...