/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Philin's Blog: Make Money Writing Articles

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Make Money Writing Articles

Just 2 days ago, I was paid USD95.80 from a web site that offers written articles for clients and work for writters. I signed up in October and slowly accumulate my earnings up to over USD90 in a month. That means I have been writing articles on a daily basis upon signing and logging in. After entering my TIN - Tax Identification Number, I finally got paid to my Paypal. Yay! So now that I know the system works and will check and login every day for new job offers. And I was lucky to chance upon this brilliant web site using my Google Alerts to inform me based in keyword search. With plenty of time in my hands, I get to moon light writing articles to earn some pocket money. And this arrangement works very well for me indeed.

1 comment:

  1. That's good for you, Keep going...
    Can you share the site with us so we can join also? It seems very interesting

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...